Required Athletic Forms
All athletes are required to read, complete, and submit or turn in the following forms to the coaching staff before beginning any school sports activities, including practices. Contact your coach if you have any questions.
Please print, complete and return all forms to the front office or to the coaching staff.
- Concussion Information -Information in this sheet is provided to help protect your teen from concussion or other serious brain injury. Please read!
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Info Sheet -Information on the nature, risk, symptoms and warning signs, prevention, and treatment of sudden cardiac arrest. Please print, sign and return with athlete.
- Risk of Heat Illness Information -please print, sign and return last page
- Risks of Opioids Fact Sheet -Information in this sheet describes the risks of addiction and overdose to prescription drugs. Please read!
- Informed Consent Form -please print, sign and return with athlete
- Athletic Transportation Form - this form does not need to be printed
- Athletic Emergency Information -this form does not need to be printed
***removed, print out emergency cards.