Club Eagles K-6
Rocklin Academy Club Eagles is a fee-based program that offers after school child care for K-6th grade students who attend Rocklin Academy. Club Eagles is open Monday through Friday. After school care is available immediately following dismissal until 6:00pm.
Club Eagles’ philosophy is based on the knowledge and experience that students will grow and develop when provided with rich and meaningful opportunities. We provide our students with hands-on opportunities to explore, create, and problem solve with materials that are aligned for their age and developmental stages. Our program provides a high quality environment for nurturing and supporting the growth and development of young students. We recognize that students are unique individuals developing at their own pace. The students will be offered enriching activities that align with our rich Core Knowledge curriculum. In addition, we provide materials that allow them to develop knowledge and practice skills in each of the developmental domains: physical, social, language, emotional, and cognitive. This planning includes both student-directed and Club Eagles staff-directed activities. We believe that the single greatest factor in the quality of care your child receives is a comprehensive collaboration between parents, teachers, staff, and the program Site Leader to support the education and creativity of our students. Therefore, each day the Club Eagles Site Leader and staff members will provide approximately one hour of homework support for students. Afterwards, the students will have the opportunity to choose from various activities which include; STEM, manipulative play, art, and sports.
- Log on to EZChildTrack and enter your information under new parents (box on right side of the screen).
- Under registration, click on your registration option.
- Please be advised that all information with a red line next to it is MANDATORY.
- Tab 1 (My Account) - Please fill out parent information.
- When finished, please move on to the child portion of the registration.
- When filling out Child Information, please make sure to fill out all the medical information.
- For the start date, the earliest date you can select is 48 hours after submission.
- Tab 3 (Terms & Conditions) - Please enter your initials and click the bottom right corner to move forward.
- An application fee is needed to complete the registration. This fee will only be added if your child is accepted into the program.
- The next page of the application, you will be notified that your submission went through and will receive an email with further instructions.
- If you have completed the application and still did not receive an email, please make sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- Once your application has been sent, the parent portal page will read "pending approval."